Our patients, and the crews who care for them, rely on access to a safe and sophisticated helicopter fleet, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. While our most visible tool is a red helicopter, what you may not see is just as important. Our crew is armed with some of the most advanced medical, aviation, and training equipment available today. These are the tools that make it possible for us to deliver the world-class care our patients need.
- Anti-pill polyester microfleece for easy care and maximum core warmth
- Set-in sleeves provide optimal range of motion and a more fitted silhouette at the shoulder
- Internal full-length storm flap prevents cold air from penetrating through the zipper
- Flatlock seams provide chafe-free smooth comfort during any activity
- Fleece neck warmer and chin saver prevents chafing and adds warmth
- Side pockets designed to warm your hands on a cold day